Gå til innhold
Hundesonen.no

Milla all grown up

stillman

• 3 weeks later...

Really nice. the father looks grate as well.

Just meet an old friend today who had been looking at what he called spanish bulldog, I was arguing that the right name to use was Alano Espanol, while he ment Spanish bulldog was right

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Really nice. the father looks grate as well.

Just meet an old friend today who had been looking at what he called spanish bulldog, I was arguing that the right name to use was Alano Espanol, while he ment Spanish bulldog was right

Well busy, you'd have to be sure you are talking about the same thing. There are several breeds and hybrids which have done cattle work and in terms of Perro de Toro that may apply to a heavy Alano Español of certain TYPE, but not all Alanos Españoles would be described as Perro de Toro. In short you are right all of the time, your friend is right only some of the time when talking about this BREED : )

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

• 1 month later...

We are delighted to announce that Milla has given birth to 6 strong puppies (4 girls and 2 boys)yesterday between 12:00 and 14:00hrs. Weights were 270-455g. Milla and pups are doing very well, she's tending all of them and each one has a good appetite.

We look foward to sharing pictures very soon.

: )

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

We are delighted to announce that Milla has given birth to 6 strong puppies (4 girls and 2 boys)yesterday between 12:00 and 14:00hrs. Weights were 270-455g. Milla and pups are doing very well, she's tending all of them and each one has a good appetite.

We look foward to sharing pictures very soon.

Gratulation:) Looking forward to pictures of cute doggies! :wub::wub:

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Awww, so cute :ahappy:

What colours will they end up being?

I haven't seen them in person yet, Busy, but the details in the coat masking haven't fully developed yet. Each will look a lot like either of the parents. I hope to get a 'girls' group pic and a 'boys' one today. I think it is both boys who are on the right of the group here and it's one of the boys sleeping at his mother's nose. It looks like the boys will have what we'd describe as the reverse brindle coat (fawn/red with dark stripes) but where the tips of the individual hairs are dark, giving that appearance like their father.

I believe they are all over 500g now on day 4 so they are developing well.

Will any be going to Norway?

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Arkivert

Dette emnet er nå arkivert og stengt for flere svar

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive

• Opprett ny...