Gå til innhold
Hundesonen.no

Godkjennes av FCI

Wanderlust

Jeg tenkte på en ting, har jo lest og interessert meg veldig i dansk svensk gårdshund nå en god stund. Men den er jo godkjent i NKK men ikke av FCI. Så hva skal til for at en rase skal godkjennes der?

Så generelt. Hvilken som helst rase.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Hva som skal til vet jeg ikke. Uansett så er det jo en forutsetning at den FCI-tilknyttede klubben i rasens hjemland, i dette tilfelle både SKK og DKK såvidt jeg har forstått, sender en slags søknad til FCI. Hva søknaden bør bestå av vet jeg heller ikke, men jeg antar at det må dokumenteres at det faktisk er en egen rase, hvor langt den kan spores tilbake i rene linjer, og at den faktisk skiller seg ut genetisk på en slik måte at den kan kalles en egen rase osv.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Dansk/Svenske gårdshunden når den ikke er godkjent av FCI, så kan ikke få CACIB i utlandet, men får Cert i Norge, Sverige og Danmark, om jeg ikke har forstått det feil ^^ ;)

Det vet jeg, men lurer på hva som må til for å få den godkjent, Men har egentlig fått svaret nå. og fikk inntrykket av at sverige og danmark jobber for å få den godkjent.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Art. 2

The aims of the F.C.I. are to encourage and promote breeding and use of purebred dogs whose functional health and physical features meet the standard set for each respective breed and which are capable of working and accomplishing functions in accordance with the specific characteristics of their breed; to protect the use, keeping and breeding of dogs in the member countries; to support free exchange of dogs and cynological information between member countries and initiate the organization of exhibitions and tests.

The F.C.I. shall, in particular, by issuing special regulations, take care of :

a) mutual recognition of stud books and pedigrees,

b) the mutual recognition of kennel names and the establishment of international register of kennel names and judges,

c) the promoting of scientific research, which is of fundamental importance in cynology, and the free exchange of scientific information between member countries; the observance of the breed standards as established by the countries of origin or countries of patronage of the respective breeds. Those standards must be recognized by the other countries as far as they are not in contradiction with the national laws of those countries.

d) the standardization - to all possible extent - of the national regulations by issuing regulations for international championship shows and working championship and by keeping a list of dogs qualified to take part in such championships; seeking to maintain high standard of judges appointed for international shows and working trials; supporting certain member countries, if necessary, in conjuction with other international organizations, by providing professional informations and necessary cynological experts.

e) defining - after previous approval by the representative of the breed's country of origin or country of patronage - and publishing the characteristics of each breed. In any case, the standard of the new breed or any change in an existing standard will not be internationally acknowledged, however, unless the F.C.I.'s commission of standards and in cases of a new breed also the scientific commission have examined them and stated their opinion on the subject concerned,

f) the mutual recognition of the penalties and procedure established by member countries.

Det pågår en heftig diskusjon innad i FCI om godkjenning av alle disse "nye" rasene som dukker opp. Det kan du lese mer om her:

http://www.fci.be/uploaded_files/Article%2...nifer_court.doc

REFLECTIONS ON THE PROCEDURE FOR THE RECOGNITION OF NEW BREEDS BY THE F.C.I.

Author : Prof.Bernard Denis

Translation: Jennifer Mulholland

Regularly, the governing bodies of the F.C.I. draw our attention to the fact that the number of officially recognized breeds is too high and state their concern about new applications for recognition. We even sometimes hear that the recognition of new breeds should cease. This position is not acceptable because without a shadow of doubt there are populations of dogs not yet standardized and which merit, at least as much as those already recognized, to have their existence officialized. In addition, we have to consider that the official appearance of a new population is, by essence, enriching, especially for those already existing. Under these circumstances, the only way to avoid an inflation of the number of breeds is to enhance the concept of “variety” and to recognise, as varieties, as many new populaitons as possible.

Encouraging the recognition of new varieties, rather than that of new breeds, offers several advantages:

· it officializes the fact that objectively close populations can, nevertheless, be distinctly recognized;

· it offers more freedom in the management of political or human problems.

Thus, it is of no importance that several national varieties are recognized as long as they officiaIly belong to the same breed. In the event of disagreement between two groups of breeders, according recognition to each of "his/her” varieties could help in reaching a short -term solution to the problem while conserving the variability for the long-term

· it allows the populations which objectively exist, and with whom the breeders identify themselves, to be recognized even if they have little chance of, one day, satisfying the requirements for the recognition of a new breed.

· it helps the management of the inter-breed variability, a new variety being an official source for eventual out-crossing. On the other hand, if a variety disappears, either because of genetic errors or that it no longer interests anyone, the future of the breed to which it belonged is not jeopardized.

· Etc.

It appears to us that the recognition of a new breed by the F.C.I. should be a long procedure, which does not automatically succeed, but which should always include the officiaI recognition, in one form or another, of the existence of the population concerned. This “long procedure” could comprise three phases: national recognition, application to the F.C.I. and emerging.

1) National Recognition

Each applicant population should be the object of a national recognition procedure, complying with requirements which are left to the appreciation of the national kennel club concerned. The latter maintains the stud book and authorizes the presentation of dogs at shows under the name of, for example, “regional type". The dogs are not judged nor do they enter competition but they may be presented in the ring accompanied by a commentary on their history and orientation. This phase lasts for as long as necessary to satisfy the demographic criteria required by the F.C.I. Advantage is taken of the time required to homogenize the type a little, promote the population, to validate the stud book and monitor the health of the dogs. If the poputation does not satisfy the F.C.I.'s demographic requirements, it can, after a lapse of time, gain access to national shows (to be defined) and judgement while conserving the name of “regional type”.

2) Application to the F.C.I.

At this stage, the applicant population should satisfy the F.C.I requirements (drafting of a breed standard, verification of the existence of 8 independent lines, appreciation of health status). We propose to add a questionnaire to the application in which breeders shall be asked to position themselves with regard to the existing recognized breeds:

o from a scientific point of view, at least, to which breed pool does the new population belong ? There is little probabilty, but it should not be excluded, of finding ourselves in the presence of a totally isolated and original population

o to which breed(s) is/are the population closest - based on what we know of phylogenetics and morphological resemblances (a good method of evaluation is to ask ourselves what would be used, without any hesitation, in case of need for out-crossing).

o what distinguishes the new population from the neighbouring breeds (morphology, DNA, etc ...)?

If the application is in order, the new population could be recognized as “emerging breed". It is important that it remains in this category for a long time (to be defined).

3) Emerging Phase

The opinion of the Scientific Commission shall be solicited at this stage: does the new population qualify as a new breed or variety? The Commission will of course have to provide arguments. For scientists, to opt for either solution will not be very important, the essential point being the recognition of the population. Obviously, the breeders will have another point of view.

There exist indeed strong obstacles to the promotion of varieties :

- A variety is considered in a derogatory manner or, at best, ignored. The breeders of the applicant populations would feel “belittled” to see “their breeds” “lowered” to the level of a “simple variety”. There is a lot of work to be undertaken to enhance the concept of variety, including, perhaps, the creation of new awards at shows. This feeling would be even more easily experienced as many of the breeds currently recognised are, in reality, from a scientific point of view, varieties.

- If a new population is recognized as a variety, it is obligatory to incorporate it within an existing breed. It is likely that very few of the presently recognized breeds would accept to be "enriched” by a new variety imposed by the FCI General Committee.

If the F.C.I cannot convince new applicants for official recognition to accept new politics, it shall find itself confronted with a difficult choice.

-either the F.C.I abandons the idea of curbing the increase in the number of breeds : there are probably many in reserve, which is a good thing;

-or the F.C.I. truly wants to prevent this escalation and we cannot see how it can not "set the example” by questioning the status of many presently recognized breeds which, in reality, are only varieties.

Pr. Bernard DENIS

NB: This report is a working docurnent, aimed at giving a scientific view. It may appear very unrealistic or even aggressive. However, it is interesting for us to have stated our views in the hope that a more administrative and "diplomatic" study shall follow.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Interessante tanker i den artikkelen, særlig om denne inflasjonen i nye raser - og hvordan man heller burde oppmuntre til at raser kan ha flere varianter.

Ble litt flirete av at man deler inn en rase etter om de har pels eller ikke i ansiktet; blir jo ikke rare bredden på avlsbasen da.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Interessante tanker i den artikkelen, særlig om denne inflasjonen i nye raser - og hvordan man heller burde oppmuntre til at raser kan ha flere varianter.

Ble litt flirete av at man deler inn en rase etter om de har pels eller ikke i ansiktet; blir jo ikke rare bredden på avlsbasen da.

Jeg synes faktisk - med fare for å tråkke på noen tær her - at FCI allerede har anerkjent flere "raser" som i genmangfoldets navn burde vært slått sammen, f eks groendal og tervueren (de blir jo sågar "skilt etter fødselen" bare på bakgrunn av farge, selv om de har samme foreldre) - papillon og phalene, dvergschnauzere i alle sine fargevarianter, bare for å nevne noen jeg kommer på i farta ;)

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Litt OT: Kunne ønske FCI godkjente Nord-Amerikansk Gjeterhund ;)

Finner ikke noe om den på internett engang, men den er i raseleksikonet mitt (der det står at den ikke er godkjent av FCI)

Litt OT, men hvilket raseleksikon har du?

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Har den ikke her, men tror den heter "Den store hundeboka"... En bok med bilde av en toller på den ene siden, og en gul labrador på den andre. Den har over 400 hunderaser ;)

Da tror jeg det er den jeg har, skal se etter rasen du nevnte :P

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Arkivert

Dette emnet er nå arkivert og stengt for flere svar

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive

• Nye innlegg

• Jeg personlig ville ikke kastet pinne/leker da det er en aktivitet som får opp stressnivået veldig og er en mindre smart måte å slite ut valpen på. Prøv å heller å gjemme en leke som hun må søke etter.  Pinner kan dessuten være skadelig.  Får hun mental trening i tillegg til fysisk mosjon?  Edit: får hun dekket behovet for tygging? 
    • Du sier ingenting om hvor mye aktivitet hun faktisk får. 12 uker gamle begynner de jo å bli ganske aktive. Har dere begynt på valpekurs? Jokkingen og gravingen sier for meg at det er for lite aktivitet, selv om det kan være reaksjon på for mye også. Uansett ville jeg avbrutt adferden og gjort noen øvelser eller avledet på annen måte. Det samme med biting. Ha tilgjengelig ting det er lov å bite i, og avled med dette. Kjefting, straff eller å holde over snuten vil ikke hjelpe. Hvis hun klør i tennene kan det hjelpe å vri opp en tauknute eller tøyfille i vann og legge i fryseren, og så gi den for å tygge på ,det lindrer kløe i tennene. Det viktigste er nok aktivisering, men at det er gode pauser mellom. Allerede tenker jeg at hun bør ha en ok tur i løpet av dagen, få oppdage verden litt, og litt hodearbeid i form av triks eller hverdagslydighet, både underveis på turen, og innimellom hjemme. Korte økter. Selv om det er "valpeoppførsel" betyr ikke det at vi skal godta det og ikke gjøre noe med det. Bruk avledning, leker, lær inn alternative kommandoer, og avbryt eller forebygge adferd du ikke vil ha. Har dere akkurat kommet inn fra en lang tur og du vet hun er sliten og hun begynner å styre, gjør noen rolige øvelser, og øv på å legge seg å slappe av.
    • Jeg har en golden retriever valp som er 12 uker gammel. Hun gjør meg litt bekymret. Jeg er redd for at ho er veldig over eller understimulert men jeg klarer ikke å finne ut om det er for mye eller for lite aktiviserende av ho. Den siste uka har ho begynt å bli mye mer urolig, hun klarer ikke å finne roen lenger og er derfor mye våken og får ikke den søvnen en valp skal ha. Ho har også begynt å Jokke veldig mye, noe vi prøver å ignore til hun er ferdig. Energien er også veldig høy og ho er veldig gira stort sett hele tiden. Ho har også begynt å bjeffe veldig mye og bjeffer egentlig på alt og ingenting. Sammen med dette er det jo også biting, men jeg syntes ikke det virker som vanlig valpebiting. Ho angriper oss nesten, og klarer ikke å stoppe om vi sier nei, om vi går eller om vi holder ho over munnen. Jeg har også lest noe om graving og det har det blitt litt mindre av hos ho men ho har ikke stoppet med det enda. I stad var vi ute for å prøve å få energien over på noe annet ved å kaste pinne, noe ho liker å gjøre. Jeg hadde også med godbiter men det eneste hun ville var å bite meg i beina. Grunnen til at jeg er usikker er fordi mye av dette er valpeoppførsel og jeg syntes det er vanskelig å skille hundeoppførsel og valpeoppførsel. Er det noen som vet om dette er normalt og som kan gi oss noen råd om hvordan vi skal håndtere det på best mulig måte? 
    • Takk for svar.
    • Tusen takk for veldige hjelpsomme og nyttige tilbakemeldinger  - Skal sjekke med advokat. 
  • Nylig opprettede emner

• Opprett ny...