Gå til innhold
Hundesonen.no

Havanais forsvunnet i Oslo

Havana

En bichon havanais ved navn Stewie forsvant fra "Oslo kennel og hundepark" i romjulen. Han er stor for rasen, kremhvit og kortklippet.

1294094389.jpg

Eieren heter Cecilie Andrea Torp, og har telefon 4731 9432. Fra oppdretterens hjemmesider:

IMPORTANT STEWIE UPDATE: A tip was received from "Jack & Friends Hund & Katt butik in Kalbakken senter in Oslo that a couple in their 30"s came in clutching a dog looking exactly like Stewie, and the dog was scared and wide eyed. They were looking to buy a collar and leash. When the store owner in passing asked the dogs name and how old, the woman"s response was, " It"s my sisters dog, I don"t know ".

The store owner contacted Stewie"s owner when she saw it either here on FB or somewhere else. They were in the store on December 30th. If you know anyone in this area or you have friends on FB who posted this for you and it reached one of their friends, please share this again.

It is quite possible, that this couple, who appeared to be out walking, probably found Stewie and rescued him. They have no idea he has a frantic family out looking for him and that his momma wants him to come home. his family is desperate to have him back.

All tips are appreciated. Please pass this on. I feel Stewie will be coming home with everyone"s help. Ask you friends to share it too. Lets get this passed around Norway.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider