Gå til innhold
Hundesonen.no

Sitering fungerer ikke

Hei,

nå har jeg gått rundt i mange, mange uker og håpet på at problemet skulle ordne seg av seg selv, men neida.

Siteringsfunksjonen fungerer ikke for meg. Jeg kan ikke sitere noen innlegg, og jeg kan heller ikke lime inn kopiert tekst, som f.eks. en link (eller å prøve å sitere manuelt).

Noen tips til hva det kan være, og hva jeg bør sjekke? Jeg er på pc, og bruker explorer.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Prøv:

1) If you have a newer browser (I know it's a problem right now in IE 11), you might not be able to copy/paste in a message board reply.

The solution is: click in the reply window, then click on the tool icon that looks like a grey light switch, it's the very first one. This will toggle between text and html mode. If you now go up to a post you want to quote, it will now appear in the reply window. Or you can now paste into your reply. You can toggle back to html mode if you want to use the other tools like underline or bold.

2) If you just posted a reply, you might not be able to edit it immediately.

The solution is: I didn't think until just now to first try the tip above (toggle between text and html mode). Otherwise, click "View New Content" in the upper right, find and go to the message thread you just posted in, and now you can edit your reply.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Bruker dere IE11 så er problemet der og det er ingenting vi får gjort før en oppdatering av forumet er på plass fra leverandøren.

Dere må legge til hundesonen.no i kompabilitetsmodus så vil en del funksjoner fungere igjen :)

Kan dere si hvilken nettleser dere bruker?

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Prøv:

1) If you have a newer browser (I know it's a problem right now in IE 11), you might not be able to copy/paste in a message board reply.

The solution is: click in the reply window, then click on the tool icon that looks like a grey light switch, it's the very first one. This will toggle between text and html mode. If you now go up to a post you want to quote, it will now appear in the reply window. Or you can now paste into your reply. You can toggle back to html mode if you want to use the other tools like underline or bold.

2) If you just posted a reply, you might not be able to edit it immediately.

The solution is: I didn't think until just now to first try the tip above (toggle between text and html mode). Otherwise, click "View New Content" in the upper right, find and go to the message thread you just posted in, and now you can edit your reply.

Sett på maken, det fungerte!

Og ja, det er ie11 jeg bruker.

Edit: Tusen takk for hjelpen, nå angrer jeg på at jeg ikke spurte om hjelp for lenge siden. :wub:

• Like 1
Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider